Everyone has heard about Micromax right? Yes the same Indian mobile manufacturing company. Micromax’s subsidiary; ‘YU Tele-ventures’ has unveiled the latest smart phone in its YUREKA series – the YU YUREKA 2.
The Yureka series has been known for its budget pricing segment as mostly the YU phones have a starting price of Rs.7000 onwards. It is quite a popular choice with buyers looking out for a not so great but decent specs in this price category. Thus once again aiming at this specific sector, YU has launched this phone in market but at a pricing of Rs 11,999. Now the point is – Is it worth to buy Yu Yureka 2 for price of Rs 11k plus?
Well in today’s market where a buyer has many other options to choose from and can get the best value for money, this phone fails our expectation as a must buy.
Here are the technical specifications of the YU YUREKA 2:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD and 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor (4 xA53 clocked @ 2.0 GHz + 4 x A53 clocked @ 2.0 GHz) with Adreno 506 GPU for graphics.
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash.
- 8MP front-facing camera.
- Fingerprint sensor along with standard sensors like gyro, accelero etc.
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 profile, GPS
- 3930mAh Li- ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
- Color options – Gold.
- The phone has a unibody metal design.
YU YUREKA 2 will be available exclusively via Flipkart starting from September 20th.
So looking at the above specifications and our reviews on previous phones having better specs in similar price range, we leave the decision onto a buyer whether to go for this one or rather skip it. Please let us know your reviews in omment section below.