In this modern day society, the major issue faced by almost everyone in this world apart from diabetes, heart attack, etc is nothing but hair loss. Hair loss can occur to both female and male at any age these days. The number of patients going to dermatologist to seek advice for hair loss and remedies for it is constantly increasing day by day. This scenario is caused mainly due to pollution. Pollution’s such as air pollution, water pollution, etc are the main reasons for too much of hair loss. Hair loss can also occur due to increase in the stress level of a person.
PARTICULAR VITAMIN DEFICIENCY THAT CAUSES HAIR LOSS
The following vitamin deficiencies cause hair loss such as:
- Vitamin C – It helps to fight against oxidative stress that causes the hair to turn into gray and also prevents hair loss. It can be obtained from food sources such as oranges, kiwi, grapefruit, broccoli, strawberries, etc.
- Vitamin D – It a vital hormone that help in reformation of dead cells in the hair follicles which are extremely sensitive hormones. It can be obtained from food sources such as salmon, swordfish, eel, mackerel, halibut, etc.
- B – Complex Vitamin – It mainly consists of vitamin B5 and Biotin. It helps to rebuild the hair shafts that are normally damaged due to over usage of shampoo or any other chemicals. It helps to promote the growth of hair by stimulating the adrenal gland. It can be obtained from food sources such as mushrooms, eggs, salmon, peanut butter, avocados, etc
- Vitamin A – It helps to produce the oil on the scalp that is also known as sebum to prevent drying and breaking of hair shaft due to horrid climatic conditions. It can be obtained from food sources such as carrot, cod liver oil, spinach, peaches, etc.
- Vitamin E – It has a potent antioxidant that aid in the repairing and rebuilding of tissues in the scalp to promote hair growth. It can be obtained from food sources such as almonds, seeds, avocado, broccoli, etc.
CONCLUSION: BEST HAIR MASK WITH VITAMIN E FOR TREATING HAIR LOSS
For this mask you will need:
- One Tablespoon of lemon juice
- One Tablespoon of honey
- Two Vitamin E Capsules
- ½ Cup of Curd
- One egg
- Two Tablespoons of castor oil
For preparing this hair mask follow the following steps:
- Mix the egg, lemon juice, castor oil, vitamin E, curd and honey together well into a smooth mixture without any lump formations.
- Then, rub this mixture thoroughly onto your scalp.
- Let it settle down for 30 minutes.
- Then, rinse your hair well with Luke warm.
Wrapping up with the benefits of this hair mask and why it would work perfectly:
- Egg yolks are known very well by all to strengthen and thicken the density of the hair.
- Lemon juice and honey helps to detoxify and remove the dead hair cells. It will replenish the hair cells healthier.
- Vitamin E is the most important vitamin for hair growth.
- Castor oil contains high fatty content which helps to keep the hair follicles moisturized and healthy under any circumstance thus, promoting hair growth. It also tames frizzy hair into a smooth, shiny and silky hair.
Hence, these are the vitamins that help to stop hair loss and make your hair healthier.