Vegetables are very essential for the bodily functions to take place normally. Hair fall can be reduced from the consumption of the following vegetables.
- Spinach – Spinach is used as a natural conditioner as it provides the natural sebum which is essential for stimulating hair growth. It contains the following nutrients such as iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, protein, zinc, potassium, omega 3, calcium, etc.
- Carrots – Carrots help to provide long and shiny hair as it contains high amounts of vitamin A.
- Sweet Potatoes – Sweet potatoes help to reduce the dryness and itchiness of the scalp because it contains high amounts of beta carotene.
- Cauliflower – Cauliflower helps to strengthen the hair follicles and promote hair growth due to the high accumulation of calcium, sodium, zinc, fats, iron and copper content.
- Oats – Oats help to thicken the hair and stimulate hair growth as it is rich in zinc, iron, fiber, omega 6, etc.
- Walnuts – Walnuts help to strengthen the hair follicles, nourish the scalp and prevent damage of hair due to over-exposure to ultra violet rays. Walnuts are rich in B-complex vitamins.
- Lentils – Lentils help to increase the proteins needed for hair growth, nourishes the scalp and builds hair follicles. Lentils such as peas, chick peas, kidney beans contain high amounts of folic acids, phosphorus and fiber that aid in stimulating hair growth.