Time is important. Time is money. Once gone will never come back. I’m sure everyone around you tells you this all the time. But not paid much heed, is it? The importance time is only realized once it is gone.
Here are a few quotes to make you realize it’s worth and motivate you to save time and much more about time:
- It has been said, ‘time heals all wounds.’ I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
― Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.
― Paulo Coelho
- Time is the longest distance between two places.
― Tennessee Williams
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
― Charles Darwin
- Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
― Haruki Murakami
- Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.
― Roy T. Bennett
- You may delay, but time will not.
― Benjamin Franklin
- There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
― Bill Watterson
- Time is what we want most,but what we use worst.
― William Penn
- The wisest are the most annoyed at the loss of time.
― Dante Alighieri