WHAT IS WEIGHT LOSS?
According to medical terms, weight loss is the reduction of the total body mass for the betterment of health and to be fit. When a person decides to lose weight they have to undergo instructions from their dietitian very strictly. They should not do diet planning and try out different workouts by themselves as it may lead to severe health related issues when it is done improperly.
TYPES OF WEIGHT LOSS
There are two types of weight loss which are:
- Intentional weight loss
- Unintentional weight loss
BEST FAT FIGHTING FOODS TO HELP IN WEIGHT LOSS
A few of the best and most effective high calorie contented foods that aid in weight loss are:
- Grass Fed Beef – Four strips of this grass fed beef itself contains 133 calories and 16grams of protein. It is very rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Bison – Four strips of bison contains 166 calories and 23 grams of protein. It has high levels of Vitamin B12 that helps to boost energy and also reduce the insulin levels.
- Ostrich – Four strips of ostrich contains 194 calories and 29 grams of protein. It is highly rich in Vitamin B12 and also has 55 milligrams of choline which is very helpful for weight loss.
- Pork – Four strips of pork contains 124 calories and 24 grams of protein. It has 83 milligrams of choline that is very essential for losing belly fat.
- Sun dried tomatoes – One cup of sun dried tomatoes contains 139 calories and 6 grams of protein.
- Spinach – One cup of spinach contains 41 calories and 5 grams of protein.
- Guava – One cup of guava contains 112 calories and 4.5 grams of protein.
- Peas – One cup of peas contains 118 calories and 8 grams of protein.
After weight loss, a person should follow a high protein diet which will help to increase the metabolic rate. The intake of protein milk shakes and energy drinks should be stopped as it has high calorie content. After weight loss, the meal should be well planned and it should contain a balanced amount of carbohydrates and high protein content. People tend to follow a low calorie diet after losing weight in the idea of losing more weight soon but they are wrong. When a low calorie diet is followed, the metabolic rate decreases and thus, the person will gain more belly fats. Hence, a well – balanced diet plan should be executed with the best saying ‘Eat your breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper’.