Ultraviolet rays are very harmful to the skin and also to the hair follicles. It causes split ends in the hair and causes the hair to become more brittle. Inorder to avoid hair fall during summer, the following tips should be taken into consideration.
- Do not shampoo every day because it removes the natural oils secreted on the scalp. This results in dry and brittle hair.
- Condition your hair daily as the ultra violet rays cause the hair to become dry, frizzy and untamable.
- Do not use heating appliances such as ironers, curlers without heat protection as it causes hair split ends and weakening of hair follicles.
- Frequently apply oil on your hair using coconut oil or olive oil inorder to keep your scalp hydrated.
- Use hair masks which may be natural or chemical inorder to moisturize your scalp.
- Do not tie your hair tightly with bands as it causes the tip of the hair to break.
- Do not overuse hair sprays as it will remove the natural oils from the scalp.
- It is advisable to wear hats or scarves to cover your hair inorder to protect it from the harmful rays, pollution and wind.
- Use sun protection hair serums with the main quality SPF inorder to prevent the hair from becoming dry and brittle.