Green Tea is one of the healthiest drinks anyone can possibly drink. One cup of green tea after every meal can do wonders to your body. Here are some great benefits of Green Tea:
- Green Tea contains less caffeine than coffee but has enough to keep you awake.
- Green Tea helps you to burn fat and increase your metabolic rate.
- Green Tea can protect your brain when you are old and reduce the chance to get Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Green tea can help to lower cholesterol. It will help you to cut down your cholesterol and lower your blood pressure.
- Green Tea is good for your teeth. The catechins in green tea can kill bacteria and reduce the chances of catching the influenza virus.
- Green Tea is good for your skin. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties within green tea can help with wrinkles and the signs of aging.
- Green Tea can improve your brain function, make you smarter and think quicker.
- It also helps in losing weight.
- It is great for your digestive system.
So, drink one cup of green tea after every meal. Make sure you avoid drinking it after dinner as it contains caffeine and will keep you awake. It is very easy to make. Just boil one cup of water and add green tea leaves or a tea bag to it. You can also add lemon to it. You’ll have yourself a warm cup of Green Tea!