Looking beautiful is any lady’s desire, but there seem to be issues you can’t take care of yourself.
To counter that, we have gathered several beauty tips that will save you a lot of time and money.
Working women often suffer skin problems as they have busy schedules, which mean that they have little time to take care of themselves. In addition to this, they are exposed to dust and pollution on a daily basis. A busy schedule can be a dampener for your beauty regime, but who says you cannot take care of your skin.
Beauty tip no 1: Sunscreen
This is the first and the important step in skincare routine is investing in a good quality Sunscreen. If you don’t care about wearing sunscreen, you probably should start right away. The thing is, even if you don’t burn easily, you need to put it on because sunburn is only an immediate reaction, but sun damage, my friend, occurs over a lifetime.
How to select the perfect sunscreen?
Make sure the sunscreen has UA/UB protection along with PA+++ with a 30-40 SPF.
Apply sunscreen 10 minutes before you leave the house.
Beauty tip 2: Cleansing
Most of us want to just collapse after a difficult day at work but it is important that you cleanse your face of all make-up and grime before you answer anything else.
It is important to cleanse your skin every night to remove make-up, impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil.
TIP: Make sure you wash your face and then cleanse your face with raw milk every night. Just take a cotton ball, dab it into raw milk and wipe your face. Massage for 2-3 minutes and wash it off with normal water. Raw milk is the best cleanser.
Beauty tip 3: Moisturize
Yes, Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize! Nobody wants to see dry and flaky skin. Moreover moisturizing the skin helps in pushing away the early signs of aging that is caused due to dry skin.
Beauty tip no 4: Greasy hair
Things you will need:
- Cooking salt or sea salt
If you greasy hair which you cannot wash every day all you need is simple cooking salt, or even better, sea salt.
- Add 2-3 tbsp to your favorite shampoo, and the roots of your hair will stay clean and fresh for longer time.
Beauty tip no 5: For dark circles
Do not dispose of the coffee powder that you cherished in the morning, they can help to keep your eyes fresh.
Things you will need:
- Coffee powder
- Coconut oil
- Mix used coffee powder with coconut oil in 1:1 proportion.
- Apply to the skin under your eyes for 15 minutes before going to bed.
- Wipe it off before you go to sleep.
- Apply this coffee mask 3-4 times a week for better results.
FEW IMPORTANT TIPS:
A homemade face pack can travel a long way in relieving the stress of the week. Avoid readymade face packs and stick to natural products as far as possible as this is one of the most basic beauty tips for women.
- Take 2-3 tbsp fuller’s earth or Multani mitti, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and raw milk to it with a pinch of turmeric. And you are set. If you have oily skin, use rose water instead of raw milk.
- Make sure you follow a healthy diet along with 2-3 liters of water every day.
- Soak few almonds at night and include them in your breakfast. Much on almonds whenever you are hungry in between. Almonds are one of the fantastic sources of antioxidants. Almondsare high in antioxidants that help protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging.