Generally, people love the monsoon season as everyone loves to get wet in the rain and play with the puddles of water. The monsoon season will always bring back our childhood memories when we used to play and expect it to rain every day. Unfortunately, as we become adults we observe the issues we have to face due to the monsoon season. During the monsoon season, our skin and hair will become oily, sticky, itchy, etc. Hence, we shall see how to prevent the stickiness during monsoon season time.
ISSUES FACED DURING MONSOON SEASON
- Increased Sweating
- Formation of new pimples
- Skin redness
- Skin rashes
METHODS TO PREVENT STICKINESS DURING MONSOON SEASON
These are a few effective methods to prevent stickiness during monsoon season time:
- Wash your face whenever sweat is produced with plain water as the sweat can clog up the pores of the skin which will result in formation of zits. Wash your face for at least 3 times a day during the monsoon season.
- Carry wet wipes along with you wherever you go. Whenever you sweat a lot just wipe your face to keep your pores open to prevent the sticky and oily feeling.
- Use powdered sunscreen instead of the normal liquid sunscreen during the monsoon season as the normal liquid sunscreen will create a more sweaty feeling hence, powdered sunscreen will remove the excessive swear.
- Always apply oil free moisturizer and light make up to avoid sweating and formation of oiliness.
- During monsoon season, our hair becomes very sticky and oily which can be removed by shampooing frequently. During summer season, it is advisable to wash your hair twice a week whereas during monsoon season, you have to wash your hair at least four to five times a day to remove the stickiness, oiliness and dirt particles from the hair.
- Inorder to get an instant relief from sticky or oily hair during monsoon season, sprinkle some baby powder on the hair.
- Avoid usage of serums or oil on hair during monsoon season as it adds up the sticky and oily feeling of the hair more.
- The best remedy to prevent the stickiness or oily feeling during monsoon season is to drink lots of water which will replenish, nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
- Avoid usage of hair conditioners during monsoon season as it will increase the sticky and oily feeling of the hair.
- The consumption of food rich in omega 3 will also increase the production of sebum on the scalp. Thus, avoid foods that are rich in omega 3 during the monsoon season.
Hence, these are the methods to prevent stickiness during monsoon season.