You have your constants. Right? People who have been with you through thick and thin. But everyone has their dark days. You wouldn’t want the one who makes you smile to frown. So here are a few ways of making someone feel special!!
1. Drop a text saying thank you and how much you appreciate them when they least expect you too. ‘I love you’ also does the trick. Or leave them a message after they fall asleep so that when they read your message first thing in the morning, they can have a good day.
2. Write a letter by hand. Nothing says you’re special more than a hand-written letter. It shows how much time and effort you can put for this person and how much they mean to you.
3. Send a bouquet of flowers at their doorstep. It is bound to refresh them and make them feel loved. And if you are taking it along with you, a few chocolates wouldn’t hurt anybody because who doesn’t love chocolates? Also, flowers and chocolates is not always a romantic gesture. It could mean a whole lot of things.
4. Take them out to their favorite place to just hang out together, to a movie, food joint, or bowling. Or for a long drive gossiping about any and everything. You can put on some music and groove to that in your car. This will uplift their mood.
5. You can also do something you’re good at like bake a cake, write a poem for them, sing a song for them or something as simple as send them a video of you saying how grateful you are for them.
Believe me, these basic ways of showing the people you love and admire of their worth will certainly be successful. Their is nothing better than making someone’s day.