DIY Tips For How To Clean Your Sofa
- You can spray soil and stain repellents on your sofa.
- You can cover it with anti Macassar.
- Loose covers to at least minimize the dirt and damage.
- You should vacuum it at least once a week.
- Rearrange and swap your furniture around so as to disturb the wear.
- Sprinkle the entire sofa with baking soda. Allow it to sit on the couch for 20 minutes.
- Dip the washcloth in the cleaning solution, and gently dab and rub stains.
- Before Diwali, put all the fabrics for wash and move out the furniture.
- Get you sofa deep clean one day before Diwali.
- After cleaning, Decorate your sofa.
Why you should sometimes hire a professional Sofa Cleaners?
- Sofa is a great place for bacteria to grow, and unless you have sofa cleaning done regularly, this bacteria is going to continue to grow and multiply. It is important that you have sofa cleaning done regularly to kill the bacteria that may be growing on it.
- Professional Sofa Cleaning is needed as it eliminates many of the problems that may lead to sofa replacing before time.
- It completely removes general dust, soil and accumulated debris.
- Even the oldest of Sofas can look brand new with professional cleaning.
- It reduces the risk of allergies.
- Many odours can be eliminated by professional cleaning.
- During Diwali, it is difficult to clean your home without any help. Professional Sofa cleaning ensures that your sofas are cleaned and give it a brand new look.
- Professionals reach out for nooks and corners that are often beyond the reach of our eyes.