Everyone is so busy being successful, that we have literally forgotten how to live. There are certain stereotypes set for what success is, and everyone else is blindly following it, without even thinking what they really want instead.Everyone is so busy being successful, that we have literally forgotten how to live. There are certain stereotypes set for what success is, and everyone else is blindly following it, without even thinking what they really want instead.
To change our negative thoughts into positive, first we must think about why or what is making us to feel so and immediately distant yourself from that.
• When we see ourselves from others point of view and assume we don’t qualify as successful people, we think negatively about us. This might be one of the many reasons which can make anyone feel or think negative. Sometimes negative thoughts are not at all our own, they are the result of our environment or people we surround. Their view of life makes us feel low about ourselves. But always remember; Never assume that others’ opinion is your reality, and live the way you want.
• Other times our own mind can play tricks with us and make us feel negative, in that case, try to remember, who you are and recall all those moments when you were stronger and made yourself proud, because making yourself proud is most important. Once you are happy with yourself, it’s easier to think more clearly.
• Overthinking always ends up in negative thinking. You can never resolve a matter by overthinking or by negative thinking, but can surely reach at a solution by thinking about the solution. Always remember; We get what we think, if we will think about problems, we will get one, if we will think about solutions, we will surely get one.
• One should never forget that anything in this world is not above your life. Not that perfect job, that huge house, that long car, perfect grades, any boy/girl or anything. So never stress over anything more than necessary, of course try for achieving what you want, but know where to stop and thus you can save you self from negative thinking if you know that nothing is important in your comparison.
• Negative thinking is also prone in situations when we feel stuck and not able to think of a solution to get out of it. For instance, you got bad grades and now scared to show it to you parents. Now you will think negative and people with slightly less will power may even think of committing suicide, but just stop for an instance and think logically not negatively, does your grades really matters more than you? You gave you hundred percent, tried with all your strength but may be still got bad grades.
Now what you can do is accept the worst condition in your mind and in this case, it could be a good scolding from your parents, but that is still better than this negative and torturous situation you are already in and obviously better than suicide.Sometimes situations are not as worse as we assume. Try to be focused and relaxed and think positively, but most importantly love yourself, more than anything and everything in this world.