In day to day life people suffering from stress and any other physical activities which changes our normal daily life routine, This routine life affects on our health too, Due to which we take medicines to cure such disease but meanwhile this medicine affects on our body which results in hair loss, weight gain etc.
What Types of Drugs Cause Hair Loss?
There are different types of drugs that cause hair loss, including:
- Acne medications containing vitamin A (retinoids)
- Anti clotting drugs
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs
- High blood pressure medications
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Mood stabilizers
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Antibiotics and antifungal drugs
- Birth control pills
- Parkinson’s disease drugs
- Thyroid medications
- Weight loss drugs
The hair typically starts to fall out within two weeks of starting chemotherapy and progresses more rapidly after one to two months.
Chemotherapy drugs kill cancer cells throughout the body, they also can damage healthy cells, including hair matrix cells.
To prevent Hair Loss:
- To cure such problems consult best hair clinic who will gives you best suggestions and treatment for hair loss.
- Also hair growth can resolve by some natural remedies Bhringraj is an Ayurvedic herb found throughout India. It is best for hair loss and premature greying of hair. It also helps to make hair strong. It increases the circulation of blood to the scalp.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Our hair is only as healthy as our diet and how well our body absorbs the nutrients we eat. There are some nutritional deficiencies that cause hair loss,These include: zinc, protein, vitamin C, iron, vitamin A and healthy fats
The Cure: Food such as raisins, eggs, fish, bean sprouts, soy protein, green leafy vegetables, walnuts, oats, and green peas is good for hair.