1. Did you know Aamir Khan allegedly has a love child with Bollywood writer Jessica Hines who he had met during the shoot of Vikram Bhatt’s Ghulam. While Aamir has denied any possibility of a love child, Hines has been pretty vocal about it. She once said in an interview that when their son grows up, she would tell him that his father didn’t like them! Though it makes us wonder if anyone can make such tall claims without an ounce of truth in it!
2. Waheeda Rahman has played both mother and lover to Amitabh Bachchan. She played his love interest in ‘Adalat’ (1976) and mother in ‘Trishul’ (1978).
3. In the film ‘Heroine,’ Kareena Kapoor wore over 130 different dresses by top fashion designers from all over the world. It has been reported that Kareena’s wardrobe for the film was one of the most expensive out of all the Bollywood movies ever created!
4. ‘Rockstar’ was shot in reverse, with the climax being shot first. Reason: The filmmakers did not want to mess Ranbir Kapoor’s hairstyle.
5. Priyanka Chopra:
The former beauty pageant queen, and Miss World, Priyanka Chopra has it all! Apart from acting, she also has an independent music career. She has also roped in some famous international stars for her singles. But did you know that Pee Cee, who has made her mark internationally, has been chosen for the National Opus Honour Choir at the state level, making her the only Indian in the USA to receive this honor? She was the first choice for J.P. Dutta’s Umrao Jaan which she turned down to do the film, Bluffmaster. Aishwarya Rai soon replaced her. Priyanka made her cinematic debut with the Tamil film Thamizhan in 2002.
6. Amitabh Bachchan
Big B has a unique talent, he is ambidextrous. What does that mean you may ask? Simple, he can write equally well using both his hands. Don’t you wish you could do that too?
7. Shah Rukh Khan
You’d expect that most people would spend their first salary indulging their parents/girlfriends, but not Shah Rukh! With barely 50 bucks in his pocket, the actor used that money to travel Agra to see the Taj Mahal. Well, Shah Rukh has an affinity towards being ‘monumental’. We apologize for that pun, we’re sure it was no fun.
8. Shilpa Shetty
That awkward moment when your husband shares the same birth date as your controversial ex. Yep, that’s exactly what Shilpa Shetty goes through every 9th of September! Raj Kundra and Akshay Kumar celebrate their birthdays on the same day. Now that’s a creepy coincidence in our opinion.
9. The striking resemblance of Sonakshi’s face with Reena Roy gave rise to the rumor that made many people believe that Sonakshi Sinha is, in fact, Reena Roy’s daughter and not Poonam Sinha’s.
10. On a recent talk show, Bollywood’s very own ‘Queen’ said that”Hrithik would be nowhere without his famous parents”. As shocking as the comment would seem looks like Kangana is in no mood to hold back what she really thinks about Hrithik. Also when a journalist once asked his dad, Rakesh Roshan, to comment on the alleged Hrithik-Kangana affair, he said Hrithik is too busy to comment and when he does, the world will get shocked. Oh, we wonder what he’s hiding!