Hair Fall Control Vitamin
There are six major vitamins that stimulate hair growth. They are listed below:
- Fish oil – Omega 3 is very essential for the body and it is also beneficial for the nourishment, thickening and strengthening of hair. Omega 3 can be found in foods such as salmon, tuna, egg yolks, sardines, white fish, etc.
- Zinc – Zinc helps to strengthen the hair follicles. It is commonly used for treating different hair loss conditions such as telogen effluvium, alopecia areata, etc. Zinc can be found in vegetables such as avocado, Chinese cabbage, spinach, etc.
- B-complex – This is also widely known as biotin and Vitamin B5. This helps to cure hair loss that occurs due to over shampooing, blow drying, straightening, curling and over exposure to ultraviolet rays. Inorder to promote hair growth, one B-complex tablet should be consumed and food rich in B-complex vitamin are beef, chicken, potatoes, nuts, etc.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps to cure hair loss due to radical damage and aging. Food rich in Vitamin C are broccoli, strawberries, kiwi, oranges, grapefruit, etc.
- Iron – This is essential to stimulate hair growth for patients suffering from the following hair disorders such as alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia and telogen effluvium. Foods that are rich in iron are egg yolk, beef, spinach and beans.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D helps to strengthen the hair follicles. Foods that are rich in Vitamin D are eel, salmon, white fish, swordfish and mushrooms.