Tattoo is more popular nowadays everyone wants to look so unique and want some funky look to establish themselves as cool and more stylish person they love to ink different- different slogans, pictures words on their body if they love someone then they ink some initial letter or name of the person on the body to impress them or to express their feelings for their loved ones.
By the way, there is one more famous example from the Bollywood and is none other than Mr. Saif Ali Khan he tattooed on his left hand for Kareena Kapoor, there are so many Bollywood stars who inked on their body.
Permanent makeup is another trend going on this is also a form of tattooing. In this, if your eyebrow having no growth or color of the eyebrows is more in the light shade then using some permanent makeup techniques like tattoo they can be corrected, permanent ink is used to enhance and beautify the look of eyeliner, lip liner, eyebrow pencil, or other kinds of makeup. A tattoo is a form of body art that’s created when ink is inserted in skin using a needle, into the dermis layer of the skin. It changes the skin’s pigment and can be used to create almost any imaginable image that you want. Tattoos have more and more popular in recent years, but there are some side effects of the tattoo on the body you have to care of after tattooing on the body.
Piercing is another popular form of body art. small hole is made in any part of the body, typically other than the ears, made so as to insert a ring, stud, or another piece of jewelry, Jewellery is then inserted in this hole. Ears, noses, eyebrows, tongue, lips, navels, and other body parts can be pierced.
- Health risks of body modification
- Before making the decision to make tattoo on your body, it’s important to understand the side effects with these procedures.
- Health risks of tattoos and piercing
- When you receive a tattoo, a tattoo artist uses a handheld machine with an attached needle to puncture the skin.
- Tattoos are damage the skin and can cause complications. Complications could include:
- No government regulatory agency has closely examined the safety of tattoo ink, The effects of tattoo ink and colorings remain unknown.
- Blood-borne diseases, such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV, and tetanus; these can be spread by using contaminated tattoo needles that haven’t been sanitized.
- More than 50 colorings used in tattoos Burning or swelling at the tattoo site have been approved for use in cosmetics, but the risk of injecting them beneath the skin is unclear. Such pigments are regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- The FDA has only looked at whether these pigments were safe for external use or not, for injection under the skin.
- Piercings also have some measure of risk, such as the risk for a bacterial infection; the risk of complications is higher if you have other medical conditions like:
- Skin disorders, such as eczema or psoriasis
- Allergies, especially if you’ve ever had a reaction that caused breaking out in red bumps, swelling of the throat, or difficulty breathing.
- a weak immune system
- swelling around the piercing site
- bleeding caused by a damaged blood vessel
Conclusion: Tattoos can be removed completely but scarring and some marks on the skin will remain so for that you need to consult your doctor, according to FDA (food and drug administration) laser treatment is the best and safe process to removing the tattoo from the body. Consult your doctor if you’re thinking about having a tattoo removed.