WHAT IS SKIN WHITENING?
Skin whitening refers to the lightening of your complexion to a brighter and fairer shade. Skin whitening does not always involve the usage of chemicals or creams to be applied on the skin to make it brighter, instead it can be obtained with the help of proper foods itself. Obviously, everyone will prefer natural methods to whitening their skin tone instead of artificial methods that will surely have some sort of side effects.
BEST FOODS FOR SKIN WHITENING
The food items listed below are the best foods that will guarantee skin whitening to occur naturally. They are:
- Lemon water
- Dark chocolate
- Citrus Fruits such as orange, lemon, etc
- Soy beans
- Nuts like walnut, almond, etc
- Fennel seeds
- Chia seeds
- Oily fish
DESCRIPTION OF THE BENEFITS OF THE BEST 10 FOODS FOR SKIN WHITENING
- Lemon Water – It acts as a natural bleach as lemon is very rich in Vitamin C and plus the acidity of the lemon aids in skin whitening. It also helps in the removal of black heads, white heads and wrinkles.
- Potato – The high amounts of Vitamin C in it will help to prevent premature ageing and formation of wrinkles. Potato juice when applied on the skin helps to remove or reduce blemishes and acne scar marks.
- Tea – The consumption of green tea on a daily basis has numerous amounts of health benefits. It helps to rejuvenate the body and prevent toxin substances from accumulating in the body. It also lowers the presence of peroxides that is the reason for skin burning in the body as green tea is rich in anti oxidants.
- Dark chocolates – These possess high anti oxidative properties which helps to develop more resistance towards UV rays and thus, promotes skin whitening.
- Citrus Fruits – Citrus fruits such as lemon, orange, etc are highly rich in Vitamin C which removes the toxic substances of the skin and promotes skin whitening.
- Tomatoes – These are highly rich in phytochemicals and carotene which helps a lot in anti – oxidation process which will promote the skin’s resistance towards toxic substances and allows skin whitening to occur naturally.
- Soy beans – These are rich in isoflavone that helps in preventing ageing and formation of wrinkles. Soya bean milk and tofu is highly recommended for skin whitening.
- Oat meal – It is an awesome exfoliant that helps to rejuvenate the skin and promotes skin whitening.
- Papaya – This is very rich in anti-oxidants and it has a unique enzyme in it known as papain that can remove the dead cells and the impurities from the skin surface.
- Chia Seeds – These have high content of anti- oxidants and Omega 3 which is not only essential for skin whitening but also for the reduction of LDL also known as the bad cholesterol.