WHAT ARE CALLED AS BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS?
Body building supplements are an artificial supplement that help in giving a better appearance to a person’s physique and helps to achieve a person’s fitness goals even sooner. It has its own advantages and disadvantages. When taking body building supplements for the first time, the person will need a good quality of proteins. Proteins are the most essential source of nutrient that helps in building and strengthening the muscles.
EXAMPLES OF BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
The body building supplements generally used for body building are:
- Casein pills or powder
- Creatine pills or powder
- Gulatamine pills or powder
ROLE OF THESE BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
Casein is used to increase the absorption of protein and detainment of protein in the body since, protein it the most important nutrient for strengthening the muscles. Creatine is taken along with proteins to speed up the muscle growth. Creating can be in the form of pills or powders. Gulatamine is taken for the growth of muscles and also it aids in preventing the damage or repair of the muscle tissues. Hence, these are the purpose of the body building supplements.
ADVANTAGES OF BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
The advantages of body building supplements are listed below:
- Increases the muscle strength
- Prevents the muscle tissue from breaking down or damaged
- Increases the muscle mass
- Promotes fat burning
- Promotes blood flow
DISADVANTAGES OF BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
Though body building supplements have their own benefits, it also has certain disadvantages too which are:
- Insomnia – Insomnia is also known as sleeping disorder. Body builders get this medical issue because of combining both the creatine and caffeine drinks together. Body builders generally combine both together to have more energy while doing intense work outs.
- Gastrointestinal disorders – The high amount of creatine found in body building supplements causes stomach cramps, stomach aches, diarrhea, nausea,etc.
- Kidney Damage – Creatine is the common content found in all body building supplements that may lead to long term renal issues or kidney damage.
The advantages and disadvantages of body building supplements are explained in detail. It is always better to opt for natural methods rather than using artificial supplements. That’s why, according to my suggestion, following natural methods and natural food will have no disadvantages. An ideal diet plan should be planned out with the help of your nutritionist and doctor inorder to achieve your fitness goal soon naturally. The meal should be well planned and it should contain a balanced amount of carbohydrates and high protein content. Hence, a well – balanced diet plan should be executed with the best saying ‘Eat your breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper’.