Body building supplements are an artificial supplement that help in giving a better appearance to a person’s physique and helps to achieve a person’s fitness goals even sooner. It has its own advantages and disadvantages. When taking body building supplements for the first time, the person will need a good quality of proteins. Proteins are the most essential source of nutrient that helps in building and strengthening the muscles.
EXAMPLES OF BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
The body building supplements generally used for body building are:
- Casein pills or powder
- Creatine pills or powder
- Gulatamine pills or powder
SOURCES OF NUTRITIONAL FOODS THAT HELP TO MAKE ONE GAIN WEIGHT
The sources that make one gain weight are listed below:
- Sugary foods and beverages
- Trans Fat
- Low protein diet
- Fruit Juice
- Low fiber diets
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE MOST COMMON ITEMS THAT CAUSES ONE TO GAIN WEIGHT
The most common items which cause a person to gain weight are listed below.
- Sugary foods and Beverages – High sugar foods such as cakes, candies, soda, flavored coffee drinks and sweet tea are very popular. Observational studies have depicted a link between excessive sugar intake and excess belly fat. The high fructose content of added sugar is one of the major factors that cause excess belly fat. In a controlled 10 week research experiment, obese people who consumed twenty five percent calories as fructose sweetened beverages experienced a decrease in insulin sensitivity and an increase in belly fat.
- Trans Fats – Trans Fats are the most harmful fats that cause various medical disorders. Trans fats are commonly found in foods that are preserved for longer shelf lives.
- Low protein diets – When high protein diet is followed, the person will have a good metabolic rate whereas a person who falls low protein diet will have high belly fat gain due to less metabolic rate.
- Fruit juice – Fruits such as avocado are highly rich in fats, calcium, iron and vitamins. When mixed with any other fruits and consumed as fruit juice, the entire nutrients will be absorbed into the body hence resulting in faster weight gain in a healthy manner.
- Low fiber diets – Fiber is known to increase the metabolic rate of fats. Hence, low fiber diets will be more effective in weight gain. Hence, the consumption of red meat and omega 3 rich foods will be more beneficial for weight gain in a healthy way.