IDEAL DIET FOODS TO HAVE AS YOUR BREAKFAST
The breakfast is the most important meal of the day. These are some of the best and healthy foods to have in the morning:
- Oat Meal
- Greek Yogurt
- Wheat Germ
- Flax Seed
IDEAL DIET FOODS TO HAVE AT YOUR LUNCH
The items listed below are the best high calorie contented foods that can be consumed at lunch that aids in weight loss:
- Grass Fed Beef – Four strips of this grass fed beef itself contains 133 calories and 16grams of protein.
- Bison – Four strips of bison contains 166 calories and 23 grams of protein.
- Ostrich – Four strips of ostrich contains 194 calories and 29 grams of protein.
- Pork – Four strips of pork contains 124 calories and 24 grams of protein.
- Sun dried tomatoes – One cup of sun dried tomatoes contains 139 calories and 6 grams of protein.
IDEAL DIET FOODS TO CONSUME FOR DINNER
The food items listed below are the most commonly found calcium rich foods that can be consumed for dinner:
- Chinese Cabbage
- Lady’s Finger
- Whole Wheat Bread
An ideal diet plan should be planned out with the help of your nutritionist according to the BMI value. The most important thing you should do is have adequate amount of water daily. Before working out, you should have 20 ounces of water and after exercising you should have 8 ounces of water to keep your body re hydrated. The meal should be well planned and it should contain a balanced amount of carbohydrates and high protein content. People tend to follow a low calorie diet after losing weight in the idea of losing more weight soon but they are wrong. When a low calorie diet is followed, the metabolic rate decreases and thus, the person will gain more belly fats. Hence, a well
– balanced diet plan should be executed with the best saying ‘Eat your breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper’.