After school everybody leaves to study in different places. And often best friends have to stay away from each other. But distance cannot separate your hearts.
Here’s 8 reasons why long distance friendship is the best:
- Bond gets stronger than ever before as you miss them, you realize the place they have in your life.
- You always have something to look forward too. When they come back, you have little time to enjoy so you make the best of it.
- Maybe you start speaking less due to busy schedules but the long weekend calls are worth it when you have to fill them in on all the gossip of the week.
- You have a reason to bail out of fights because there is just too little time to talk and obviously not enough to waste it on stupid fights.
- You always make each other feel special as you get, well, jealous of them making any other good friends and forgetting you.
- You learn new mannerisms, new ways to be stupid and shhhhhh….. new curse words.
- You revisit the places you used to go and experience old time again very often. And do more fun stuff together to make memories for future.
- Sleepovers are the best after being separated for a reaaaaaally long time.
Best friends are most important people and being away from them is a shitty feeling but long distance is not the factor to ruin it. Keep cherishing you friendship and live happily.