Parasites are normal and it founds in the human bodies. Their are very few peoples who knows that how badly these parasites can ham us and how badly these can effects our body. So it is important that we took regular precaution to kill these parasites and safe our body. Apart of different types of medicines, they are some natural herbs which also kills the parasite in our body. So it is necessary that we keep taking these foods in our daily routine.
These foods are:
1 Black Walnuts :- The Walnut’s green hulls in their dried and ground form are high in tinanin and jungladin. They are effective blood oxygenators, and this is what kills off any parasites.
2. Pumpkin Seeds:- They are toxic to parasite Eggs due to the natural fat they contain. Additionally, the Curcurbitin in them has potent anti-parasitic abilities. What it does is paralyze the worms so that they drop off one’s intestinal walls.
3. Cayenne:- This special herb has potent anti-fungal properties. It can quickly kill off any mold, Fungus and parasites as well as give your health and circulation a boost. It’s also an excellent enhancer of any other herbs you use.
4. Cucumber Seeds:- This is all thanks to beneficial enzymes they contain. To achieve a quick cleanse, what you do is grind some heirloom cucumber seeds into powdered form and add one tea spoon of it to any healthy daily drink of your choice.
5. Papaya:- Papaya is an exception as it kills off not just tapeworms but basically and other parasites in your body. Their seeds are their secrete weapons. Papaya an honey cleans stools of parasites.
6. Clove:- They are herbs with potential germicidal abilities. Caryophyllene is to thank for their antimicrobial properties. What they do is enter one’s bloodstream and destroy not only the microscopic parasites, but also any larvae and eggs.
7. Fresh Garlic:- Garlic is already famous for being a powerful naturally antibiotics. It kills over sixty types of fungus and twenty types of bacteria. And even some of the most infamous viruses. The active compounds in garlic, called ajolene and allicin are great for killing parasites.
8. Turmeric:- This miracle multipurpose spice is also anti-parasitic , as well as being anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory. For best absorption, you should mix it with some pepper and coconut oil.