In this modern day society, the major issue faced by almost everyone in this world apart from diabetes, heart attack, etc is nothing but hair loss. Hair loss can occur to both female and male at any age these days. The number of patients going to dermatologist to seek advice for hair loss and remedies for it is constantly increasing day by day. This scenario is caused mainly due to pollution. Pollutions such as air pollution, water pollution, etc are the main reasons for too much of hair loss. Hair loss can also occur due to increase in the stress level of a person. When we look into the lives of IT professionals, it would be a miracle if they have a head full of hair still at the age of 50 as the amount of stress they have in that profession is tremendous. Unfortunately, for some people, hair loss is a heredity problem which can cause hair loss if either one of the parents have hair loss problems then their kids are prone to get the same hair loss issue no matter what precautions they take. Therefore, natural herbs are one of the safest options to stimulate hair growth.
7 NATURAL HERBS FOR HAIR GROWTH
- ALOE VERA – Aloe vera gel can be used to treat hair loss because it is effective in soothing irritated skin. Hence, it can treat itchy scalp or dandruff.
- PEPPERMINT – Peppermint oil can be applied directly on the scalp to stimulate hair growth without any side effects.
- THYME – Thyme oil is effective in stimulating hair growth. Thyme oil can be combined with carrier oils such as jojoba oil and grapeseed oil and other beneficial oils. This mixture when directly applied on the scalp has resulted in a noticeable increase in hair growth.
- ROSEMARY – Rosemary oil is another essential oil used in scalp massages to help fix bald spots. This natural essential oil has no side effects of an itchy scalp unlike minoxidil, drug used in medicines to stimulate hair growth.
- LAVENDER – Lavender promotes cell growth and stimulates hair growth. Since stress is a major cause of hair loss, lavender’s stress busting benefits can be effective in reducing the stress level, thereby increasing hair growth.
- TEA TREE – Tea tree oil has anti- fungal properties which help to fight dandruff and it is commonly used in dandruff shampoos. Tea tree also has a soothing effect which aids in treating itchy scalp.
- SAFFLOWER – Safflower extract contains a particular enzyme which is effective in stimulating hair growth.
Being a woman whom suffered from female pattern baldness, I have suffered a lot of problems which has affected me both physically and psychologically due to this issue. I was trying out different clinics and various techniques to cure this but none were satisfactory. These natural remedies helped me to regain my confidence in my beauty again in life. A beautiful smile on your face shows how confident you are of yourself so, stop being a poor victim grieving over your female pattern baldness issue and take actions for it now itself for a lifetime permanent cure.