TIP 1: CARDIO AND STRENGTH TRAINING EXERCISES
Some cardio and strength training exercises do not require an individual to go to gym. One can practice it at home itself. The best cardio home workouts to reduce leg fat are regular squats, jumping squats, one legged squats and leg curls.
TIP 2: AEROBIC EXERCISES
When Aerobic exercises are done along with cardio and strengthening exercises, it will give more effective results in toning your hips and thigh muscles. Aerobic exercises includes stair climbing, cycling and brisk walking.
TIP 3: YOGA
Yoga makes one’s body strong and flexible which improves the functioning of the respiratory, circulatory, digestive and hormonal systems.
- Triangle Pose – Trikonasana : It relieves back pain and makes the spine flexible.
- Four – limbed Staff – Chaturanga : It strengthens the arms, wrist and abdomen.
- Chair – Utkatasana : It helps to improve the leg muscles and strengthens the hip, ankles and spine.
- Tortoise Pose – Kurmasana pose: It cures all of one’s digestive problems. This pose resembles a tortoise, relaxes your neck and shoulders and silently works on your core.
- Bridge – Bandha Sarvangasana : It helps to strengthen the spine, relieve stress, anxiety and insomnia.
- Downward dog – Adho Mukha Svanasana : It helps to lengthen the spine, strengthen the arms and calms the mind by pumping fresh oxygen to the brain.
- Child Pose – Balasana : It relieves the neck, back and hip pain.
TIP 4: DO NOT CONSUME PROCESSED FOOD AND CONSUME MORE WATER
The nutritional value of processed food is very low, thus one will feel hungry again. Each individual should at least drink eight glasses of water daily because our body is made up of 75 percent of water. Drinking more water aids in faster fat burning process. When your body feels dehydrated, one will have the desire to eat more.
TIP 5: EAT MORE COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES AND REDUCE THE INTAKE OF SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATES
Complex carbohydrates require a longer time period to break down in the body. Since it gives long term energy, one will not feel hungry frequently. Simple carbohydrates will only give short term energy and has less nutritional value. Hence, one will feel hungry frequently.