In this modern day scenario, people don’t have time to eat the right food or do the right exercises since; there are living a very hectic lifestyle. People generally do not go to the gym for exercising as they barely have any time for it. Whereas for people going to the gym to achieve their fitness goal find out that what they have been doing all this while is wrong! How would they feel? There are some exercises which provide zero results when these exercises are done in the wrong way. People go to the gym either to lose weight or to build up muscles so, they need to consult and follow the instructions given by their gym instructor to do the exercises correctly and perfectly.
5 GYM EXERCISES THAT ARE USELESS WHEN NOT DONE IN THE RIGHT WAY
Here are the five most common gym exercises that are useless when they are done correctly:
- Upright Row
- Lat pull down
- Leg press
- Slouching on cardio machines
- Squats on smith machines
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED 5 GYM EXERCISES
- In the case of upright row, when it is done with a cable bar you should raise the cable weight up till the shoulder level and not till the chin. If it is pulled till the chin level it will tear up the muscle fiber and cause severe muscle damages.
- In the case of lat pull down, most of them pull it behind them whereas it should be only pulled in front till it touches your breast bone and your back posture should straight upright. When this type of exercise is not done properly it will cause severe shoulder injury and muscle tear.
- In the case of leg press, the degrees of angle of the knees are kept wrongly most of the times. People generally cramp their knees which will lead to ligament tearing or severe knee problems. The legs must be positioned in a 90 degrees angle bent from the knee.
- In the case of cardio machines, people tend to slouch on the cardio machines which will lead to severe spinal damages. People also hold the handles very tightly which will reduce the blood circulation level in the hands.
- In the case of squats, people will always keep their feet at front of their bodies which is wrong. People should keep their feet in line with their body and also their back posture should be straight upright. When this exercise is done improperly, it will lead to severe spinal problems.