In the modern society, people do not even get time to eat properly or take care of themselves. Due to the increasing number of consumption of junk food and fast food, people are prone to skin related problems and also various other problems in the body. Too much oily food can cause the outburst of pimples, acne, etc. The amount of pollution related health hazards faced are tremendous in number. Hence, it’s always better to try natural remedies to have a perfect and fresh face at all times.
10 NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR FACE PERFECT & FRESH
- Turmeric Remedy – Since turmeric contains a high dosage of anti – oxidants and anti – inflammatory properties due to the presence of cucurmin it helps to remove all toxic radicals from the face and keeps your skin glowing.
- Coconut Oil Remedy – This remedy is recommended for people having dry and dull skin type as coconut oil has sufficient fatty acids that helps to give a glowing effect to the skin as an end result.
- Aloe Vera Remedy – Aloe Vera is generally known to solve many skin related issues as it nourishes and rejuvenates the skin cells to provide a natural glow for the skin.
- Baking Soda Treatment – The baking soda both nourishes the skin and also maintains the skin’s pH level. It also smoothens and heals the skin damages.
- Lemon Water – It acts as a natural bleach as lemon is very rich in Vitamin C and plus the acidity of the lemon aids in skin whitening. It also helps in the removal of black heads, white heads and wrinkles.
- Dark chocolates – These possess high anti oxidative properties which helps to develop more resistance towards UV rays and thus, promotes skin whitening.
- Tomato Face Pack – Tomatoes are highly rich in phytochemicals and carotene which helps a lot in anti – oxidation process which will promote the skin’s resistance towards toxic substances and allows skin whitening to occur naturally.
- Oat meal and Tomato Face pack– It is an awesome exfoliant that helps to rejuvenate the skin and promotes skin whitening. Tomatoes are highly rich in phytochemicals and carotene which helps a lot in anti – oxidation process to promote the skin’s resistance.
- Papaya Face Pack – Papayas are very rich in anti-oxidants and it has a unique enzyme in it known as papain that can remove the dead cells and the impurities from the skin surface.
- Cucumber Remedy – Cucumbers helps to rejuvenate the skin by eliminating all toxic substances from the skin. Cucumbers are highly rich in antioxidant. It helps to cool the skin and body thus promoting skin whitening and healing of scars.