On your average working day, you have heard probably thousands of different sounds. They passed through your eardrums never to be noted or recalled ever again. Except for usual instances when you hear someone talking something or when you strain your ears to drink in the melodious voice in the song when do you actually pay heed to capture the goodness in various sounds around you? There are so many beautiful sounds which when attended by your ears, can help you smile more often. You came across all those sounds in a day but probably never contemplated on how marvelous they are. These 10 sounds shall not bypass your ears unnoticed from now.
1) When you’re home after a long busy day and your stomach is growling from hunger, the clatter of plates and the clink of dishes as your wife sets out dinner on the table can make you feel home and relieved.
2) When you buy a new pair of heels in your favorite color and go outside wearing it for the first time, the clicking sound as you strode briskly onto the road can pass a new current of confidence in your body and let you lift your chin a little higher.
3) On a silent night, as you lay warmly cuddled in your blanket, the sudden slash of the rain could do wonders to your sweet sleep. The sound you hear as the rain hits the ground with sheer grace can lullaby you to sleep like nothing else. It washes away all the dirt and tiredness cast on your mind throughout the day.
4) When you’re staying in a hostel and hear the distant rumbling sound of a running train, it takes away a part of your nostalgia with it while scurrying off and fading. You long for the next time you would actually get to be on a train to head home.5) The best thing about a beach could be the waves splashing on the shore. As the wave leaps in and uncurls itself to hit the shore with its enticing dulcet sound, the very purpose of visiting the beach is already half fulfilled.
6) A mother feels the happiest when her hungry kids savour the meals she prepared them. The slurping sound that is produced as her little son finishes his glass of milk and the crunching noise that is heard as her daughter bites into the crispy wafers can be of utmost content on the mother.
7) The anklets and glass bangles women wear can produce the sweetest jiggling melody ever, as she waves her hand in tune to the dance of her eyes or glides her feet across the floor. The sound of jewels from a woman’s body can produce an amazing euphonious sound on a note of ethnic pleasantness.
8) If you are a vivid book lover, then you probably know how harmonious and satisfying can the rustling of pages sound to your ears as you turn each page of an enthralling novel. That sound can add to the wholeness of reading a book you love.
9) The hardly chorused chirping of early birds that resonates with your energetic early-morning vibes or the tick of insects at night that are in symphony with your calm heartbeat are sounds worthy of your ears too.
10) The smooth ticking of the clock as you sit working silently on your desk can rhythm with the quietness of your mind.